L2Lion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Prozacks

CRIT ERROR QA

THE CLAN MEATSHIELD ABUSED THE BUG OF 1 BROKEN BUBBLE THAT IS GIVING CRITICAL ERROR TO ALL THE CLAN. FIX THAT FUCKING CRITICAL ERROR ALL OUR PARTIES GOT CRITICAL ERROR 

EVERYONE, THEY WIN THE QUEEN ANT ABUSING THE BUG TO GIVE US ALL THE CRITICAL ERROR THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR DO SOMETHING I WONT TOLERATE THAT SHIT

I will check..Can be happening by the fact be many days without restart server.

Today i have good news, use update laucher😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Homer said:

I will check..Can be happening by the fact be many days without restart server.

Today i have good news, use update laucher😉

Take a review in the sph bubble i think something is wrong with it, is like they knew about the critical error happening they just all go out and put spellforce on the guy, so the guy rush on us and it gave critical error to the 95% of the clan, that need a fix cause it decided the epic giving it free to them

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Prozacks said:

Take a review in the sph bubble i think something is wrong with it, is like they knew about the critical error happening they just all go out and put spellforce on the guy, so the guy rush on us and it gave critical error to the 95% of the clan, that need a fix cause it decided the epic giving it free to them

Thx to report i will check with the admin lion.

Hi friends, sorry for the delay, we checked here and not give any critical error. But without tag clan in chaotic zone.

next test will be clan x clan war, If you could help with video to help us a lot.

the problem is that it isn't the first time that clan win an ant queen ring with that "move", i remember we lost a fight in front of ant queen cave for the same reason... that's why people say that is a bug and it's done intentionally

45 minutes ago, XeTe said:

the problem is that it isn't the first time that clan win an ant queen ring with that "move", i remember we lost a fight in front of ant queen cave for the same reason... that's why people say that is a bug and it's done intentionally

I don't believe that's, because that skill give a lot  damage in area.

no, you don't understand me, i mean that we lost that aq because many people disconnect by a critical error, and we lost time reconnecting and the other clan kill aq in that time

1 hour ago, Homer said:

I don't believe that's, because that skill give a lot  damage in area.

Actually i fucked up, there was a moment they did bubble and we got crit (some of us) but there was a different moment (i re checked the stream) that they rush inside us and half clan gets critical error

As you can see half of the clan is missing after i log in

Edited by Prozacks

Thanks for the video Prozacks  but at that time was a screen lock. It was not by the use of skills reported here, but we know what could have caused this problem, and I hope that doesn't happen again. Good game to all!
  • Upvote 1