L2Lion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
YeahThePro

manipesto dead

joined side with 2-3 more parties than ours and got rekt in 2 sec rofl.

rushed me 9v9 and got pushed back and ran over to windawood in 2 sec, 0 deaths

rushed me trying to AOE my party, 2 sec again. stormFAG self. nice MA.

back to java kebabs. i killed ur party. no more posting on facebook ? faggots. bb. next cp to flame me will end up the same.

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Not defending manifesto.. but i love how you think there are straight up 9v9's in mass pvp.. Like "they rushed us, and me, and only me, killed them all, 2 secs, 0 deaths.. "

You said the same shit about us a week ago and we just laughed.. Like yep, were getting zerged 120 v 65, our pt is the last ones alive, trying to kite back a bit, but were also running from a 9v9 with your pt at the same time.. xD. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, L2Gorilla said:

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Not defending manifesto.. but i love how you think there are straight up 9v9's in mass pvp.. Like "they rushed us, and me, and only me, killed them all, 2 secs, 0 deaths.. "

You said the same shit about us a week ago and we just laughed.. Like yep, were getting zerged 120 v 65, our pt is the last ones alive, trying to kite back a bit, but were also running from a 9v9 with your pt at the same time.. xD. 

I called on teamspeak "no1 hit manifesto" when they rushed my pt from windawood. It was a straight 9v9 with 0 deaths as usual. Also, their side has 2-3 more parties, so ur comparison is irrelevant.

I don't need to beat them over and over again. I just love triggering their depression every time they die to me in specific. 

17 minutes ago, veysheLL said:

no body cares you on server if blacktag kick you not a different result.

You have 2-3 more parties and u die in 2 sec kebab. Nice leader/MA stormFAG. selfaos lixos. Back to java chuchu.

Stop projecting ur own garbage on me. Your cp is the one that makes no difference when it joins a side. loveli side was 2 sec before you. After you joined, still 2 sec. Nothing changed.

bb.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BODY CARES YOU SHİT RANDOM 

İF WE KİCK YOUR ASS TONİGHT, TOMORROW YOU FİGHT TOGETHER WİTH WHİTE TAG AGAİNST US.

NO ZERG = NO POST ON FORUM OR FACEBOOK İDİOT GR

1 hour ago, veysheLL said:

no body cares you on server if blacktag kick you not a different result.

you bad i see your "skill"  when hunter rb / low player

2 hours ago, veysheLL said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BODY CARES YOU SHİT RANDOM 

İF WE KİCK YOUR ASS TONİGHT, TOMORROW YOU FİGHT TOGETHER WİTH WHİTE TAG AGAİNST US.

NO ZERG = NO POST ON FORUM OR FACEBOOK İDİOT GR

what zerg ? you are the zerg you 3rd world circumcised islamic kebab. your side has 2-3 more parties than ours and you die in 2 sec.

shut up selfaos. 

WTS SELF-KEBAB. Delivered within 3 work-days. "YeahThePro

5 hours ago, Olala said:

you bad i see your "skill"  when hunter rb / low player

you mean 1v5 and your 2 time bsoe ? 

4 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

what zerg ? you are the zerg you 3rd world circumcised islamic kebab. your side has 2-3 more parties than ours and you die in 2 sec.

shut up selfaos. 

WTS SELF-KEBAB. Delivered within 3 work-days. "YeahThePro

we are 44 in cc if we has 2-3 party more then you, you just 1-2 party? 

still you crying go take epics 120 vs 60 and still talk in here

and no forget

NOO BODY CARES YOU STUPİD RANDOM GREEK

Edited by veysheLL

7 hours ago, veysheLL said:

you mean 1v5 and your 2 time bsoe ? 

and no forget

i play 1 or 2 people when yout friend sucked in naga and etc

16 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

I called on teamspeak "no1 hit manifesto" when they rushed my pt from windawood. It was a straight 9v9 with 0 deaths as usual. Also, their side has 2-3 more parties, so ur comparison is irrelevant.

I don't need to beat them over and over again. I just love triggering their depression every time they die to me in specific. 

You have 2-3 more parties and u die in 2 sec kebab. Nice leader/MA stormFAG. selfaos lixos. Back to java chuchu.

Stop projecting ur own garbage on me. Your cp is the one that makes no difference when it joins a side. loveli side was 2 sec before you. After you joined, still 2 sec. Nothing changed.

bb.

xDDDD

15 hours ago, veysheLL said:

and no forget

44 in cc. aaahhahahahahahahahah

ure dead. i self you. i self your leader. i fucked ur cp gvg every time we pvped. 

bye bye random. you're dead. your garbage party is dead. thanks for easy server. cu next.

This idiot is just a looser for me. Hey looser, your side win a mass pvp and you said it " Manifesto lose " ? 

Hey looser everyone know that when you lose in this server and come with 120 ppl. It make me happy too. Im just laughing you with my ass. You even cant open your arcana power by using interface auto shits but speaking about mass pvp / pvp :D Just imagine, you loose against a group that dont use any auto things, but you using full auto things. Its enough to show how we are fucking good and how you are fucking bad. Java player. Stay your cave and happy when kill one player from Manifesto. 

It was easy to speak sooo big at facebook ha ? What happen first 1 week of server ? Next time close your fucking mouth. You are just a JAVA PLAYER for us. Continue make videos with 400 view. If you speak big we will come and fuck your rat mouth again. Watch something quality. This server is so easy for us. We made you join a br clan against EU and bring 120 ppl against us. Continue playing with auto things and lose against a group that dont use any auto thing. I even dont care interlude community. We was give a break to classic.club 3x for slay you fools. Its done ! 

9 hours ago, Prozacks said:

my respect to manifesto for not leaving and trying to make a new side with sacrifice, i low my numbers now lets keep server alive

Fuck! I have to agree here and congrats Manifesto, even if I don't want to. Let's have some nice fights guys.

On 19/03/2020 at 4:29 PM, stormfang said:

This idiot is just a looser for me. Hey looser, your side win a mass pvp and you said it " Manifesto lose " ? 

Hey looser everyone know that when you lose in this server and come with 120 ppl. It make me happy too. Im just laughing you with my ass. You even cant open your arcana power by using interface auto shits but speaking about mass pvp / pvp :D Just imagine, you loose against a group that dont use any auto things, but you using full auto things. Its enough to show how we are fucking good and how you are fucking bad. Java player. Stay your cave and happy when kill one player from Manifesto. 

hi self boy. nice armor. rofl.

MAGE

WITH

NOBLESSE

SELF

IN

LOL.