L2Lion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Verdant

What feels like to be gayish

So, a few days ago Sacrifice and Favela decided to dickhold because Gangland was zerging the server. Okay, all good they did it and they succeeded. Congrats guys! Heroes!

Gangland was after dissolved/ragequit/emoquit or who cares for some random people who left. ( Some non-factors as well ). Wait! Isn't this the same? Randoms and non-factors? My bad.

At the same time, the dickholders, were complaining in the forums saying "We need to balance the zerg." "We need to keep max 4-5 pts." We need to bla bla bla".
Loveli even made a thread in the forums about that.

The great change in the server, finally arrived!!

When Gangland dissolved, half of the people joined Sacrifice and the others joined Favela. I guess it was their time to zerg the server. After all, it's all about having the biggest online balls. Who cares about having fun.

I won't even mention the thousand times Gangland's people were flaming especially Favela and YTP while now they fight side by side. 

This is the L2 Community the last 6 at least years. I will describe them with one word, κωλοτούμπες, aka , hmm, hard to translate. Assrollers?!?! Could be! 

#buggery2020 #L2Lion #everynonfactorever

giphy.gif

• Like 1

the party who joined our side was TF and I don't lead anything in that BR side.

About loveli + FA recruiting I couldn't care less.

I'm just gonna tell you this, 1 CP doesn't represent an entire side or the leader of that side. Cheers.

8 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

the party who joined our side was TF and I don't lead anything in that BR side.

About loveli + FA recruiting I couldn't care less.

I'm just gonna tell you this, 1 CP doesn't represent an entire side or the leader of that side. Cheers.

Actually, my message was referring to the people from Gangland on the paragraph where I included your name. My topic had nothing to do with you, so yeah, cheers.

They were flaming you, they joined the side in which you decided to play since day 1 and yeah you don't lead.  Everybody knows that. Peace.

19 hours ago, Verdant said:

Actually, my message was referring to the people from Gangland on the paragraph where I included your name. My topic had nothing to do with you, so yeah, cheers.

They were flaming you, they joined the side in which you decided to play since day 1 and yeah you don't lead.  Everybody knows that. Peace.

Again, tf is not a party I care about much. Sure, they have 1-2 members that envy me, but whoever is leading that party doesn't take part in the flaming wars with me anymore. So much that I don't even know who's currently leading that party.

The same way 1 cp doesn't represent 1 side, 1-2 members don't represent their cp.

The cps from gangland being butthurt the most already quit the server after that massive rape =] They couldn't handle playing a server they had such a big mouth for and lose so hard.